Friday 24 June 2011

My son loves to play ball!


In a few short weeks, my eldest of 3 kids is off to school - WOW time really flys (I know, people always tell me it's going to, yet day to day it can be Looong sometimes!). He is mad on playing soccer, rugby (World Cup Rugby in NZ in a few months), and catch. So I hope he will love this little card.

Stamps: Stampavie
Coloured: distress inks
Challenges:
Paper Play: Stars and Stripes
All That Scraps: Pinwheels
Ooh La La: Special Male
Stamp Something: Red, white and Blue
Posted by Picasa

4 comments:

  1. Wow, Megan, this card is really great! I would love to receive a card like this one if it were my birthday - it really rocks!
    Hugz,
    Sharon

    ReplyDelete
  2. A fabulous card.
    Thanks for sharing with us at Oll.xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fabulous card love the pin wheel
    Thank you so much for sharing with us at ooh la la this week
    Wendi

    ReplyDelete
  4. HI there I lvoe the little rosette & windmil- v.cute! Thanks for playing at Card-Makin Mamas & good luck,
    Deb.x

    ReplyDelete